Sunday, July 10, 2016

Das doppelte Lottchen #167

It's sunday, that means it's Lottie and Lisa time! 

Lottie and Lisa means Anni and I usually pick a stamp or stamp set or die that we both have (we nearly have the same taste!) and create a card with this product and another task.
Today I made a wish, and it is:


Create A Smile - Es ist serviert! / Served up!

&

Kissing Technique


This combo turned out a bit challenging fpr me - because I usually use the kissing technique to create an interesting focal point or for cards which are more on the elegant side. But with the served up set I had to clear my mind and go for something different.
I took out the bold solid thank you set from the "mini Thank You" stamp set and used he Mandala from the upcoming release to "kiss" some fun texture onto that word. I used different colors of Dye Ink to create a fun background which has lots of idetail, but hopefully doesn't take too much attention off the focal point. What do you think?



The Vellum helps that little guy to stand out a bit :) I also added some Glossy accents to the baverages and some droplets at the end of the sentiment banner.




Now hop over to Anni's blog to find her creation :) She'll knock your socks off ;)

Thanks for viisting!
MerkenMerken

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website bloggiaidap247.com và website blogcothebanchuabiet.com giúp bạn giải đáp mọi thắc mắc.

    ReplyDelete

© Kartenchaos. Powered by